This library currently supports the following Atlas Scientific sensors:
- EZO-CO2 Embedded NDIR CO2 Sensor
- EZO-DO Dissolved Oxygen Circuit and Probe
- EZO-EC Conductivity Circuit and Probes
- EZO-ORP Oxidation/Reduction Potential Circuit and Probes
- EZO-pH Circuit and Probe
- EZO-RTD Temperature Circuit and Probes
The chips have operating voltages between 3.3V and 5V; power can be stopped between measurements. The probes and sensors can (and should) be calibrated using sketches provided by Atlas Scientific on their website. Atlas Scientific recommends that you integrate their sensor chips into a board, so you can buy one from them or make your own (example: https:/
The code in ModularSensors requires the Atlas Sensors to communicate over I2C. Atlas scientific sensors are shipped with probes and sensor chips that communicate using UART by default. Data sheets, found on the Atlas Scientific website, show how to manually switch the chips to I2C. Before deploying your Atlas chip chip and sensor, I recommend locking the protocol (plock) to I2C so the sensors do not accidentally switch back to UART mode. Legacy chips and EZO chips that do not support I2C are not supported.
- class AtlasParent
- A parent class for Atlas EZO circuits and sensors.