These are the primary object classes used by the ModularSensors library. One parent class exists for each of the major terms used to describe objects in the library.
- class dataPublisher
- The dataPublisher class is a virtual class used by other publishers to distribute data online.
- class Logger
- The "Logger" Class handles low power sleep for the main processor, interfacing with the real-time clock and modem, writing to the SD card, and passing data on to the data publishers.
- class loggerModem
- The loggerModem class provides an internet connection for the logger and supplies an Arduino Client instance to use to publish data.
- class Sensor
- The "Sensor" class is used for all sensor-level operations - waking, sleeping, and taking measurements.
- class VariableArray
- The variable array class defines the logic for iterating through many variable objects.
- class Variable
- The variable class for a value and related metadata.
- class extendedWatchDogAVR
- The extendedWatchDogAVR class uses the pre-reset interrupt to of the built in AVR watchdog to extend the allowable time between resets of the watchdog's clock up to multiple minute timescales.
- class extendedWatchDogSAMD
- The extendedWatchDogSAMD class uses the early warning interrupt to of the built in SAMD watchdog to extend the allowable time between resets of the watchdog's clock up to multiple minute timescales.