- class Sensor
- The "Sensor" class is used for all sensor-level operations - waking, sleeping, and taking measurements.
Constructors, destructors, conversion operators
- bool setup(void ) override
- Do any one-time preparations needed before the sensor will be able to take readings.
- String getSensorLocation(void ) override
- Get the pin or connection location between the mcu and the sensor.
- bool addSingleMeasurementResult(void ) override
- Get the results from a single measurement.
TallyCounterI2C(int8_t powerPin = -1,
uint8_t i2cAddressHex = TALLY_
Construct a new Tally Counter I2C object using the primary hardware I2C instance.
The pin on the mcu controlling power to TallyCounterI2C.
|i2cAddressHex||The I2C address of the Tally Counter I2C is 0x33 by default.|
boolsetup(void ) override
Do any one-time preparations needed before the sensor will be able to take readings.
|Returns||bool True if the setup was successful.|
This begins the Wire library (sets pin modes for I2C) and updates the _
StringgetSensorLocation(void ) override
Get the pin or connection location between the mcu and the sensor.
|Returns||String Text describing how the sensor is attached to the mcu.|
booladdSingleMeasurementResult(void ) override
Get the results from a single measurement.
|Returns||bool True if the function completed successfully.|
This asks the sensor for a new result, verifies that it passes sanity range checks, and then adds the value to the result array.