All implemented data endpoint (publisher) classes
A dataPublisher is a abstract concept. It is something that "watches" the logger for new data and correctly formats and sends that data to some online web service.
- class DreamHostPublisher
- The DreamHostPublisher subclass of dataPublisher is for publishing data to the Stroud Center's now-deprecated DreamHost based live sensor data system.
- class EnviroDIYPublisher
- The EnviroDIYPublisher subclass of dataPublisher for publishing data to the Monitor My Watershed/EnviroDIY data portal at http:/
- class ThingSpeakPublisher
- The ThingSpeakPublisher subclass of dataPublisher for publishing data to ThingSpeak using the MQTT protocol.
- class UbidotsPublisher
- The UbidotsPublisher subclass of dataPublisher for publishing data to the Ubidots data portal at https:/
- #define MS_SEND_BUFFER_SIZE = 750
- Send Buffer.
#define MS_SEND_BUFFER_SIZE = 750
This determines how many characters to set out at once over the TCP/UDP connection. Increasing this may decrease data use by a loger, while decreasing it will save memory. Do not make it smaller than 47 (to keep all variable values with their UUID's) or bigger than 1500 (a typical TCP/UDP Maximum Transmission Unit).
This can be changed by setting the build flag MS_SEND_BUFFER_SIZE when compiling.